Kasasa means more than just earning cash back on your checking purchases and nationwide ATM surcharge fee reimbursements. It's also a free savings account that makes building your balance easy!
With Kasasa Saver, your Kasasa Cash Back rewards are automatically credited here every month, where you'll earn up to 1.23% APY* on your Kasasa Saver balance. There are no minimum balance requirements. Open yours today!
- Free, interest bearing account
- Earn 1.23% APY* on balances $10,000.00 or below
- Earn 0.05% APY* on entire balance if qualifications are not met
- Linked to Kasasa Cash Back account
- Free automatic credit of Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- Free debit card
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- $25.00 minimum opening balance
There are no additional qualifications. You'll earn the Kasasa Saver rate when you meet the Kasasa Cash Back monthly qualifications:
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you don't qualify, you'll still earn our base rate of interest, and your account is still free. And when you qualify, you'll automatically start earning the rewards rate again!
* The minimum to open account is $25.00 for Kasasa Cash Back and $25.00 for Kasasa Saver. When the monthly qualifications are met, you will be credited on the day the statement cycles 1.5% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle the Kasasa Cash Back account during the monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the Kasasa Cash Back account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to and settle the Kasasa Cash Back account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. The monthly qualification cycle is not the same as your monthly statement cycle. Monthly qualification cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
** Kasasa Cash back rewards and nationwide ATM surcharge fee reimbursements from your Kasasa Cash Back account are automatically credited to your Kasasa Saver account each statement cycle on the day the statement cycles. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 7/15/13. Rates may change after the account is opened. Balances less than or equal to $10,000.00 in the Kasasa Saver account receive an APY of 1.23% if qualifications in the Kasasa Cash Back account are met during the monthly qualification cycle. Balances greater than $10,000.00 receive an APY of 0.30% on the portion of the balance greater than $10,000.00 if qualifications in the Kasasa Cash Back account are met during the monthly qualification cycle. As a result, the APY for balances greater than $10,000.00 will range from 1.23% - 0.38% if qualifications in the Kasasa Cash Back account are met during the monthly qualification cycle, depending on the balance in the account. If qualifications in the Kasasa Cash Back account are not met, the APY will be 0.05% on all balances in the Kasasa Saver account.
*** If you have met the qualifications during the monthly qualification cycle, we will reimburse you for ATM surcharge fees incurred during the monthly qualification cycle by other U.S. financial institutions up to $25.00 per cycle on the day the statement cycles.