Kasasa means more than just earning cash back on your checking purchases and nationwide ATM surcharge fee refunds. It's also a free savings account that makes building your balance easy!
With Kasasa Saver, your Kasasa checking account rewards are automatically credited every month, where you'll earn up to 1.31% APY* on your Kasasa Saver balance. There are no minimum balance requirements. Open yours today!
- Free savings account that pays high interest*
- Earn 1.31% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- Earn 1.31% to 0.74% APY on balances over $50,000, depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* on entire balance if qualifications are not met
- Linked to your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account to build savings quickly
- Kasasa checking rewards are transferred to Kasasa Saver automatically
- Free debit card
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $100.00 minimum opening balance
There are no additional qualifications. You'll earn the higher rate when you meet the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back monthly qualifications
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases that post and settle
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statement notice
- Maintain a valid email address on record with First Security Bank & Trust
If you don't qualify, you'll still earn our base rate of interest, and your account is still free. And when you qualify, you'll automatically start earning the rewards rate again!
*The minimum to open account is $100.00. Qualifying transactions must post and settle the Kasasa checking account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to the Kasasa checking account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. The monthly qualification cycle is not the same as your monthly statement cycle. Monthly qualification cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards and ATM surcharge fee refunds will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the day the statement cycles. Kasasa Cash interest earned and ATM surcharge fee refunds will be transferred to your Kasasa Saver account the next business day after the statement cycles.
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 5/13/15. Rates may change after the account is opened.