You've worked hard your entire life. It’s time to let us work hard for you. We are here to help you through the complexities of distributing your assets, identifying tax savings, and establishing and executing trusts.
Estate planning may sound as if it’s only for those with very large assets. In reality, your estate doesn’t have to be large before you start making decisions that will affect your family’s well-being for many years to come.
Our trust services include the following:
- Personal financial management
- Bill paying
- Money collection (health insurance, Medicare, Social Security)
- Financial planning and investment management
- Estate planning and settlement
- Property ownership and taxes
- Trusts created while living
- Trusts created under will
- Burial trusts
- Philanthropic and religious trust administration
- And much more
View our Spring Trust Newsletter:
Trust 2019 January eNews
Schedule a Free Consultation
Call Bill Frye at (641) 257-1220 or contact us for more information.